Spirit Airlines has reported that in the second quarter of 2018, it had revenue of USD 1.8bn, up 1.0% year-over year, the company said.
The company´s second quarter 2018 results and highlights include:
– Delivered record 453 shipsets: 169 737s, up 24% y/y (32% over Q1), 38 787s, up 6% y/y
– Earnings per share (EPS) of USD 1.31; Adjusted EPS* of USD 1.63, up 4% y/y
– Cash from operations of USD 231 million, up 4% y/y; Adjusted free cash flow of USD 171 million
– Completed USD 1.3 billion debt financing which lowers cost of debt and extends maturities
– Initiated USD 725 million accelerated share repurchase (ASR)
– On track with the acquisition of Asco Industries; expect to close in 2018
Spirit Airlines, Inc. is a Florida-based low-cost American air carrier.