RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE:RNG), a provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions, has announced RingCentral Cloud PBX™ for Microsoft Teams enabling Direct Routing integration, the company said.
With RingCentral Cloud PBX for Microsoft Teams users will have access to more robust cloud PBX capabilities without ever having to leave the Teams interface on mobile, web, and desktop. RingCentral also provides broader integrations with Microsoft Teams that enhance user productivity across the platform.
RingCentral Cloud PBX for Microsoft Teams with Direct Routing integration includes:
– Call controls: Enables users to mute/unmute, hold, resume, and transfer calls
– Interactive Voice Response (IVR): Businesses can create sophisticated and global call-flow configurations
– Call handling: Route incoming calls to any or all of the users´ devices eliminating the need to be tethered to a desktop computer
– Call queues: Route and distribute calls to several extensions and set up overflow capabilities for when it gets busy
– Open Platform: Organizations can take advantage of RingCentral´s robust library of native integrations or build their own with RingCentral APIs. The RingCentral open platform ecosystem continues to expand with more than 40,000 developers and 4,000 out-of-the-box and custom app integrations
RingCentra empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral´s open platform integrates with third-party business applications and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.